- Jack, B.K., S. Jayachandran, N. Kala and R. Pande (2023) "Money (not) to burn: Payments for ecosystem services to reduce crop residue burning" American Economic Review: Insights, Conditionally accepted.
- Augenblick, N., B.K. Jack, S. Kaur, F. Masiye and N. Swanson (2023) "Retrieval Failures and Consumption Smoothing: A Field Experiment on Seasonal Hunger" Quarterly Journal of Economics, Revise and resubmit.
- Jack, B.K. and K. Walker (2023) Integrating remote sensing and randomized controlled trials: Challenges, opportunities and practical guidance
- Jack, B.K., S. Jayachandran, F. Malagutti and S. Rao (2023) “Environmental externalities and intrahousehold inefficiency” Working Paper 24192.
- Kar, A., T. Tawiah, L. Graham, G. Owusu-Amankwah, M. Daouda, F. Malagutti, S. Chillrud, S. Iddrisu, E. Apraku, R. Tetteh, B.K. Jack, S. Abubakari, D. Jack, K.P. Asante (2023) “Determinants of non-primary, primary, and exclusive use of liquefied petroleum gas vary significantly in a nationally representative survey in Ghana” Nature Energy, Conditionally accepted.
- Walker, K., B. Moscona, B.K. Jack, S. Jayachandran, N. Kala, R. Pande, J. Xue, M. Burke (2022) “Detecting Crop Burning in India using Satellite Data” Working Paper.
- Jack, B.K. (2013) “Market inefficiencies and the adoption of agricultural technologies in developing countries” White paper prepared for the Agricultural Technology Adoption Initiative, JPAL (MIT) / CEGA (Berkeley).